Monday, January 11, 2016

This is my daughter CHRISTI SOCIE and SEAN TURNER. Sean is a MUNIPULATING SEX TRADER you has lied and convinced my daughter to sell EXPLICT PICTURES of herself online.

Paul J. Socie added 2 new photos.
online. They were last seen in the Mt. Shasta and the South Lake Tahoe, California areas. They were last reported in a 2 tag axle RV bus, its has a black background with gold and silver grafics. The bus has SOUTH DAKOTA plates # 1ZD 933. Please if you see this vehicle report it to the police, there are 2 others girls with them and I have been told 1, if not both are minors under the age of 18. YES THIS MAN IS A PEDIPHILE AND A SEX TRAFFICER, and has other men who help. MAKE NO MISTAKE, HE WILL DO THIS TO SOMEONE ELSES DAUGHTER AS WELL! PLease help me find and bring my daughter home, as well as bring this man and his acomplises to justice. I know of at least 2 other young girls in his past that he has done this to, 1 our family has had contact with. The second is DEAD! Please repost, share, and repete until these girls are saved for this sick individual

No comments:

Post a Comment