Tuesday, April 16, 2013


Nigel Cooper
You all know me and what I stand for, and those who do not:

“We the people for the people, let no man take away the give of life freely given by mother nature, let alone a judge or social worker.”

To that end, I have made a promise before mankind, for mankind. “For what I do now I do not do for myself only I do for the community of mankind, for the children of mankind”.

So how am I going to do this? Firstly there is no “I” in teamwork. We need to do this together, each and every parent. It is our right as given to mankind to, the gift of life.

Belgium has given to me the “Universal” Judgment. It is done for a reason for mankind. I am empowered within the judgment to forcibly take back my daughter, and to forcibly enforce my judgment. There is a little know law on “the power of private power of attorney”

Therefore under that law, and to each and every person on this planet, I hereby instruct each and every one of you in accordance with the law to find, located, and recover my daughter who was stolen by the UK. I offer a reward of 1,000,000 pounds payable by the UK social services to any person who recovers my daughter. I offer a reward of 1,000,000 pounds to any person who enforces my judgment to the full to be paid in full by the UK as under article 21 of the law as I am deemed not liable to costs.

I further declare that the UK will pay a sum equal to my own enforcement to each and every parent who has suffered at the hands of the UK social services, and who can prove that they had their child stolen by the UK, this will also be payable by the UK crown as this is part of the universal judgment.

I have been granted the rights of Bailiff, I’ve been granted the rights of powers of arrest, I’ve been granted the rights of enforcement, and I’ve been granted the right of full costs.
Now…. WHO IS WITH ME!

WE the people for the people……

2 comments:

  1. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this fantastic blog! I suppose for now i'll
    settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my
    Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will
    talk about this site with my Facebook group. Talk
    soon!

    Feel free to visit my page http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIitVdLiBcA

    ReplyDelete


  2. Anonymous


    Apr 20 (3 days ago)








    to me














    Anonymous has left a new comment on your post " Magicwnad ChristmastimeNigel Cooper You all know ...":


    It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this fantastic blog! I suppose for now i'll
    settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my
    Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will
    talk about this site with my Facebook group. Talk
    soon!

    ReplyDelete