Monday, January 11, 2016

My sister, Sharee Garlington, went missing in Dallas on 1/6/16. Her boyfriend, Shane Curry, his brother Chris and a girl named Amy took her to Dallas. Wednesday night my mom and dad received a call from Sharee. She was very upset and asked them to come get her.

Ashley Naron
rsday morning in the rain. No one is really willing to answer questions unless you have money. She is there somewhere, we are so close now and I will not give up! I will get my sister out of that place! **** My sister, Sharee Garlington, went missing in Dallas on 1/6/16. Her boyfriend, Shane Curry, his brother Chris and a girl named Amy took her to Dallas. Wednesday night my mom and dad received a call from Sharee. She was very upset and asked them to come get her. They tried to call her back to find out where she was at but couldn't get ahold of her. The next morning Shane called from Sharee's phone. He said that they were fighting the night before and she just took off running in the rain. We haven't been able to get a stright answer on exactly where they were the night she took off. She has no phone, money or identification on her. If anyone knows anything at all that could help us find her, please contact her family at 9032096404. Please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment