Monday, June 11, 2012

Family's Of The Missing: Jeremy Vanmeter.



familysforthemissing.blogspot.com
Our focus is to get people involved and perhaps ultimately generate new leads and public interest. You may, unknowingly, have some crucial information to a currently unsolved crime or missing persons case. If you have any information about any of the missing person cases please contact West Virgini...
 ·  ·  ·  · 14 hours ago
    • John Niles FacebookThank you for these messages but since I live in Japan I would prefer not to receive them.

      God Bless
      13 hours ago via  · 
    • Harry Oakes www.k9sardog.com
      www.k9sardog.com
      K9 Search and Rescue SAR Dogs offer services for finding lost people, lost pets and help in emergencies and natural disasters.
      12 hours ago ·  · 1 · 
    • Judy Rollins Hoschar wow Japan ?? I'm blown away !!! lol .. Mr. Niles. If u would change your settings on the upper right hand corner .. the e-mails will stop. but, I soo understand If you can't fix that ! took me awhile myself ! lol .. but I will remove you from the group. god bless you too ...
      9 hours ago · 
    • John Niles FacebookYour work is so important! Its unfortunate that there is such a huge problem in the US.

      John & Yuri

No comments:

Post a Comment