Monday, December 5, 2011

Patricia TibbitsGrieving Mothers


For all the souls you loss, know they are home again. If you can see where I have gone, the beauty of this place, And how it feels to know you're home, to see the the Saviour's face, To wake in peace and know no fear, just joy beyond compare. While still on earth you miss me yet, you wouldn't want me there! If you can see where I have gone, and made the trip with me, you'd know I didn't go alone,...See More
 ·  · about an hour ago near Somonauk, IL · 
  • 6 people like this.
    • Betty Romain Simply beautiful!
      57 minutes ago via mobile · 
    • Emma Cain wow that is so beautiful it brought a tear 2 my eyes.
      54 minutes ago · 
    • Lori Darby that's beautiful.....I sure hope its true...if I could just peek...I could better cope...if I knew they were that happy....I could cope....

No comments:

Post a Comment