Friday, September 30, 2011

Patricia Tibbits


  • We MUST be the voice for the voiceless....Stand up and lets do this TOGETHER!!
     ·  ·  · 56 minutes ago near Somonauk, IL · Privacy:
    • 3 people like this.
      • Lori Sickmiller-Mercer My daughter was abused she was silence for awhile. I only wish she would have told me sooner.It hutrs me to think ,I did not know what was happening to my baby. I live with so much guilt for what she had suffered through alone. My child knows she did nothing wrong. It hurts me when I hear that so many kids tell and nothing happens to help or they are not believed.
        36 minutes ago · 
      • Bonnie 's Page thank God you believed her, Lori! You were a victim, too, of the abusers manipulations, so don't be too hard on yourself. My mom didn't know until I told her even tho she had been abused, too. When she was 15, she was sexually assaulted by her stepdad. Her mom (my g-ma) had been by her own dad. Generational, for sure, but it has stopped here!

        Patricia (or Patti?), I prefer OVERCOMER rather than survivor! =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment