Sunday, January 27, 2013


‎#BOBBY BROWN, this post is for #Team Dyalan! I have promised to take this on with ALL of my HEART, not for me, I want NO PUBLICITY, I am fortunate enough that I can take that energy to give it to DYLAN'S mom & especially to let DYLAN know that I/WE have not assumed the WORSE, we believe that we will show you SMILING at a RED SOX game with your MOM. We are HERE and I promise you & yours that for whatever reason you are MISSING, no one on this earth can simply vanish without leaving us lifelong skilled INVESTIGATORS the slightest clue, there is NO such THING as a PERFECT CRIME. Everyone makes a MISTAKE and we WILL track down every unturned stone & firmly believe we will HELP the LP County S/O bring a hopeful HAPPY closure to this case. There must be CLOSURE & CONVICTION, this youngster did not EVAPORATE & there is E V I D E N C E that must & WILL be found that will....WILL lead us to DYLAN and EVERYONE...that has helped & is responsible for his title as a MISSING PERSON. If we work this hard non-stop & if you help us keep the pressure on the MEDIA and your Social Media Friends. We WILL...bring closure to this case & DYLAN if you somehow have access to this, rest assured you will be HOME soon. Thank you ALL. Please SHARE this. Bobby Brown. bobbybrown.com

No comments:

Post a Comment