Saturday, July 21, 2012

PJ Henry Pleading With You My precious sister (Tammie Tucker) lost her courageous battle with cancer 5 1/2 months ago and it was her wish to gain recognition, inquiry and investigation into the death of her beloved daughter, Bethany Tucker.


PJ Henry

Pleading With You
My precious sister (Tammie Tucker) lost her courageous battle with cancer 5 1/2 months ago and it was her wish to gain recognition, inquiry and investigation into the death of her beloved daughter, Bethany Tucker.
I can't express enough how much it would mean to me, to be able to grant her wish, not only for her but for the remainder of Bethany's family and most impor...See More
 ·  ·  ·  · Thursday at 12:18pm
    • Judy Rollins Hoschar I also ran Bethany's story .. with no success what so ever. now come on Mason Co, you don't wear that badge for your health you know. your letting the towns people down !! yet you want people vote. help. and others to do your dirty work for you .. now man up here. It takes more than just us to solve the hidious crimes in this county .. let us be proud of who and what we are here .. Its a mockery, and using the authority to do nothing .. shame on you !!!
      Thursday at 12:48pm · Edited · 
    • Brittane Rhodes tammie and bethany are my cousins and i also pray for bethanys baby's because they now have to grow up with out there mother and no child as young as hers are should have to do that. praying for justice soon.
    • Judy Rollins Hoschar awe .. Im sooo sorry Brittane .. I never knew she passed. she inboxed me a letter that blew me away .. guess I shoulda took her more serious than I did. Im heart broken she never got her answers .. or as to why they believed she killed herself. after reading Tammys story, I never believed she took her own life either .. hope you dont mind. but Im gonna put tammys letter to me on here. It really tells the story .. God Bless Yea Baby ..
    • Judy Rollins Hoschar October 22, 2011Tammie Tucker
      1. Hi Judy, I’m sending this to your inbox rather than post it because there are things that I don’t want the public to know in the event that Bethanys case ever goes to court, so please keep this to your self. First of all, no one came to our home, this is not where Bethanys murder took place. Fruth was first on the scene, there for he was over the case. My husband got there soon after. Fruth had already came to the conclusion that Bethany had done this because he had talked to the people that was there, who are all family to one another, including her boyfriend, ( he is the one that refused to take a lie detector test ). My husband told Fruth that he knew she didn’t do this and that was when Starcher was called . I don’t know what he was told by Fruth. I do know that Starcher had told my husband that Bethanys feet was only a few inches off the ground. My sister looked at the crime scene pictures and said that it looked to her as if Bethany was standing there with her feet on the ground ( I have a copy of the police report and it states that her feet were on the ground ) I don’t understand how you can hang with your feet on the ground unless some one was holding her legs up, also, her fingers on her right hand was stuck in the rope, as if she was trying to get the rope untied. I saw this with my own eyes, also Bethanys clothes on the back had dirt on they, we know that her and her boyfriend had been in at least two fights that night but don’t know if the dirt was from that or if she had been drug. Bethany was never one to button her shirt all the way up, leaving the top two or three undone but her shirt was buttoned all the way up, as if someone had dressed her. In the medical examiner report it was noted that there was adema of the labia majora. I did speek to the medical examiner about this and he had no idea how this could of happened, so yes this was something that was brushed under the rug. Before I close I just have a few more things to add. One, we were lead to believe that we had to wait for the sheriff office to finish there investigation before we could have the State Police to get involved ( not true ). When we did go to the State Police, a lot of time had past and the only thing that was done, was the Police report had been read of again. The rope could not be found, there was no finger prints done or DNA checked. I forgot to mention that there was four people to take lie detector test, only one took it. The boyfriend refused, One didn’t show up, and One had left the Country to find work. To this day, I have no idea where the one that left the Country is or the one that just didn’t show up. After reading this, I hope you can understand why we don’t want this out there for others to read, and why we have no reason to believe Bethany done this. Thank you and God bless
    • Judy Rollins Hoschar Tammie Tucker
      The boyfriend was shawn barnette, he had another girlfriend within a few weeks, the other that didn't show up was cody eads, then we where told that a peters was supose to take one. several weeks later, we asked if he had ever taken the test we was told that he woulden't be given one. He is also the one that had left the country. I understand that you need to check out the storys, i just wish we had people in office that wasn't afraid to do there job and stand up for what is right. I'm sure mason county isn't the only place things like this goes on. It's so sad. It's bad enough that familys have to go through lossing loved ones, but for no justice to be done just tops it off. Thank you and God bless
    • Judy Rollins Hoschar Now let me tell all !!!! Tammy confided in me as a true friend here .. so as for the Law. You now starting to get it ! dirty, dirty, cops ! answer me this ?? why do we have Law Enforcement in our town ?? If theres any in this group. could you answer that ?? probably ... Not ! and they also wondered why I joked I wanted that Sheriffs Job .. just look around. this and others were why ! Makes me sick to my stomach that wearing green, gray, or any color that represents the Law. should show and give us the respect we try and give them. and as for were the Killing Grounds. well go figure ... SMH
    • Judy Rollins Hoschar running this Missing has been one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life. I try and pass on for others for their Missing and find the dirt on our own. I also cant stress enough that chose-ing ... our new Sheriff think long and hard! Please! dont vote for who you know .. were beyond that now. we have only 2 choices and that! we all have to live with! If the time comes and whom ever gets in. beat their doors down for the answers you need. stop them from calling the shots that make it easier for them. In other words. YOU have your right to make them work for you ! Make them do that ! and dont ever let this town come back to what it was. stand up! tell the truth ! stop the Money train ! and also. stop losing battles your trying to fight alone. Thats your right as a citizen to stand up and see change happen. Im sick to my stomach .. what a town! SMH
    • Brittane Rhodes aaww the eads name a couple state troopers are friends with the group of eades out leon baden, i witnesed a trooper pick one of them up from my yard cause his bike had broke down and he was chasing another ead down for stealing his moms weed and the trooper said get in we will get it back.
    • Judy Rollins Hoschar didnt one of them boys die or something'
    • Brittane Rhodes yes his last name wasnt eads but he was there cousin lee belcher
    • Judy Rollins Hoschar Im soo sorry about tammy .. and Britt, I hope sharing her story was okay .. I'd sure hate to make matters worse for your family .. If you want. I can take that off ..

No comments:

Post a Comment