Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Judy Rollins Hoschar UPDATE 12/7/11 @ 7:40 p.m. MASON COUNTY, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- Gone without a trace -- a man believed to be the victim of foul play is now considered the cause of it. Jeffrey Crawford, his wife Ashley and her cousin Tonda,


  • Judy Rollins Hoschar now this story came out months later about Jeff went Missing.. Most think what they wanna think !
  • Judy Rollins Hoschar UPDATE 12/7/11 @ 7:40 p.m.
    MASON COUNTY, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- Gone without a trace -- a man believed to be the victim of foul play is now considered the cause of it.

    Jeffrey Crawford, his wife Ashley and her cousin Tonda, went missing from Maso...See More
  • Judy Rollins Hoschar 
    This story here I feel damaged the case horribly .. our news even ran this ! so why? and for what reason ?? a deaf girl ?? bull crap ! this made our whole town divide ! Hey. If the news airs it. Its true right ?? so lets believe ! and thats...See More
    Yesterday at 12:47am ·  · 1
  • Judy Rollins Hoschar 
    These are real Life Hurting Families .. Long ago forgotten ... We as a town should be more concerned with helping these families than hindering them. No greater hurt than not knowing Where your child is. No greater hurt than knowing why wa...See More
    Yesterday at 1:20am ·  · 2
  • Brandy Bailey 
    Man i thought for a while he was being held n tortured maybe owing debts..ive prayed they find him just sad n on indian land wow...poor girls he may of bern forced to watch or participate..noone knows..aww man hate this..i didnt know girl...See More
    Yesterday at 11:07am via mobile · 
  • Judy Rollins Hoschar 
    Missy ?? are you still sitting in your chair or did you fall off ?? see our communication ?? and Brandy .. Your a pretty good detective girl ! I had those thoughts also when we started running these 3. who knows. he may have been. the Pics ...See More
    21 hours ago · 
  • Brandy Bailey 
    Lol ive had to do some under cover work during my custody battle screw hiring anyone i found n had enough prooved all i needed in 30 minutes lol...comes to my kids or family i get pretty close just like my bro he was given a pill n the boy...See More
    19 hours ago via mobile ·  · 1
  • Brandy Bailey N croockef cops easily bought off as well as attornies!!
    19 hours ago via mobile ·  · 1
  • Judy Rollins Hoschar oh, dont leave out used car sales men too ! lol
    19 hours ago ·  · 1
  • Brandy Bailey True lol..its sad if u sit back as i did n let it all unfold make ya sick n i could of sued randolph county n its finest but maybe the higher judge n the jury will serve justice on my end...its hard to do detective work but not if ya sit back n read n hear what people say act oblivious to whats goin on maybe i should come up there!! Like that poor kasey anothony that womans a piece of work...
    16 hours ago via mobile · 
  • Judy Rollins Hoschar well .. you havnt left yet ? lol
    13 hours ago · 
  • Brandy Bailey Lol! Jeff n his wife had kid(s(? Where r they now? U look at how our p.o.w. was treated dont get it twisted same could be with jeff they get off on the torture n pain n feed enough to barely keep u alive..the mexican cartels r like this n r big world wide! Catchn them hard they leave no traces i know from well my bro went that path n they will burn a house shoot it up burn ur car kill ur kid no morals men r ruthless!!
    12 hours ago via mobile · 
  • Judy Rollins Hoschar 
    OMG ! I never thought of that .. Lord I never thought of anything I guess.. I was afraid to voice my opinion .. not that I was scared. but that .. what If I made matters worse. girl ! before I got saved. I really let er fly on here and didn...See More
    12 hours ago · 
  • Judy Rollins Hoschar heroin and meth ! tone was bring the heroin to gallia. was what I was told. and as bad as I hate to say this .. all the topix headline people were making and selling the meth . euuu ..that sound horrible !!! reading stories and being told secrets for over a year .. well I may be dumb. but Im not plum dumb.
    12 hours ago · 
  • Judy Rollins Hoschar 
    I also saw where Anthony Black was mentioned in this mess. He did run. but not for the reasons people think. he was on home confinement and getting the crap beat outta him. I couldva went to jail for knowing where anthony was. but I've know...See More
    12 hours ago · 
  • Judy Rollins Hoschar well I gotta a busy day in the AM. so I soo hope u dont think bad of me .. I just feel sorry for the kids that make the wrong choice I guess. hope to talk to u later ..♥ ya girl. have a good night . ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment