Saturday, April 21, 2012

Judge comes down on Texas CPS in twins case

(1
Amy Charron posted about a link.

Judge comes down on Texas CPS in twins case
www.chron.com
Rushed casework by Texas Child Protective Services resulted in a rare if not unprecedented legal sanction against the agency Friday for trying to take premature infant twins from their parents without proving it was justified. Not only did state District Judge Michael Schneider rule against CPS for...
Share

Amy Charron
Texas children's Hospital and Cps seemed to be running a business! This is where my girl was taken when abusers were allowed to pick her up on vicious hear say! This took place behind my back with no warrant, no investigation, no explanation, no warning and no just cause at all! She was clearly happy and wanted to be with me! They viciously got away with crimes as far as many are concerned. This family won in this article won. I had judge PAt Shelton known for corruption and has been exposed in Houston newspapers. I had no chance against all these unlawful plots to take my beautiful only child............."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment