Sunday, February 12, 2012

Write a comment... Genetta Browning Coleman Miss Judy..I thought for sure something was up yesterday. From the time I left my house to the new cable office, I seen 2 SP, 3 deputies and a city..anything going on? I keep praying for Jeff..

Miss Judy..I thought for sure something was up yesterday. From the time I left my house to the new cable office, I seen 2 SP, 3 deputies and a city..anything going on? I keep praying for Jeff..
· · · 22 hours ago near Point Pleasant


    • Dusti VanMeter well i'm not eather but i go the 21st judy to c about getting this thing off seeing where its only part of my bound they havent even got me a court date over all this but it has kinda been a good thing for me in away lol u no what i meen judy
      5 hours ago via mobile ·
    • Judy Hoschar I feelin ya Dusti ... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment