Monday, December 5, 2011

Karen Ann Jerkatis-Krall


Karen Ann Jerkatis-Krall was added by Judy Rollins Hoschar.
 ·  ·  · Saturday at 7:26pm
    • Judy Rollins Hoschar ok, sweetie. Your In ! thank you ...
      Saturday at 7:27pm · 
    • Karen Ann Jerkatis-Krall No... THANK YOU! I hope I can help. I have a large media contact base and a large networking base, as well as family and friends all over the US. Currently unemployed too... So have a lot of time to work on anything you may need help with... in or around Chicago Heights, Illinois.
      22 hours ago ·  ·  2
    • Judy Rollins Hoschar Karen ? you probably by now have read our stories right ?? since you asked .. I'm gonna ask a favor If you would. Our Missing Our Hometown Boy's / Men. and It's like pulling teeth to bring closure for the family's. I'm open for suggestions right now I feel like I'm between a rock and a hard place ! and I'm not to keen on letting them down either .. ummm, what do you think ??
      2 hours ago · 
    • Karen Ann Jerkatis-Krall I am reading and jumping back and for the between messages, posts, updates... etc. I am multi-tasking! I read the one about the missing soldier and have it noted to look further into it later tonight or wee morning hours. Which other story are you referring to exactly? I will look while I wait for your reply! I have not been on my email at all tonight. That is usually last on my agenda.
      2 hours ago · 
    • Judy Rollins Hoschar the story about Jeremy Vanmeter .. we have 80 some comments on the boy. and Its like. were getting now where fast. this is our hometown boy also. can I get your thoughts ?? please 

No comments:

Post a Comment