Wednesday, November 7, 2012


Lookinfor Tabby shared Loved Ones Missing's photo.
~~I HAVE A SPECIAL REQUEST~~
I NEED PRAYER LIKE NEVER BEFORE WITH TABBYS CASE,I HAVE OVER 3,00 FRIENDS ON HERE AND IM BEGGING EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU TO PLEASE SAY I SILENT PRAYER FOR TABBYS KIDS,THE FAMILY,AND THE FAMILY OF THE MAN WHO MAY BE IN CONNECTION WITH HER DISAPPEARANCE,DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A LONG PRAYER JUST WHEN YOU DO CLOSE YOUR EYES AND IMAGINE ALL OF THE CHILDREN INVOLVED IN THIS SICK TRAGEDY INCLUDING HIS CHILD AND NIECE AND NEPHEWS.I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE♥

Someone is reading this an feeling guilty bc they know something!!! you have a m
other, father, sister, brother, aunt, uncle, cousins or friends who will never no closure unless you come forward...dont you think they deserves it....just think if it was ur family..do the right thing..PLEASE just tell some what what you know no matter how big or little it seems

No comments:

Post a Comment