Saturday, October 13, 2012

For Jessica Ridgeway, age 10 ABDUCTED on her way to school, who's body was identified...may she rest in peace....


For Jessica Ridgeway, age 10 ABDUCTED on her way to school, who's body was identified...may she rest in peace....

If roses grow in heaven

If roses grow in heaven,
Lord please pick a bunch for me,
Place them in my Jessica's arms
and tell her they're from mom, family
& myself

Tell her I love her and miss her,
and when she turns to smile,
place a kiss upon her cheek
and hold her for awhile.

Because remembering her is easy,
her family will everyday...
I will every day,
but there's an ache within my heart
that will never go away.http://www.youtube.com/watch?
Carol Baker R I P jessica
God will be with you always to light up your path bless you an all your family ur in my thoughts an prayersv=zojAKOmbFLc&feature=share&list=PLAD4C6D23C293C55E  

No comments:

Post a Comment