Thursday, September 27, 2012

MISSING: Phoenix Coldon, missing since December 18, 2011


  • Can you add Missing Phoenix Coldon to your page here and on your net page I just visited? I cannot find where to submit Phoenix but I have her flier as my profile avatar and also other information in my notes on my page and also there is a Missing Phoenix Coldon page here on facebook. We are currently sending a letter to America's Most Wanted to get her on their website and television program. Phoenix has been missing since Dec 18, 2011 but since she was over 21 at the time and her case is errily similar to Stacy English in Atlanta Georgia, coverage is promised but never acted on by most major networks. A mention here and there is all she gets. Her family has pretty much put their home on the real estate market bc they can't fund the search and pay their bills on their own too.

    Thank you for any help you can provide

No comments:

Post a Comment