Sunday, February 12, 2012

Missing people from my FB friend's families ‎3/15/2011

Marcia Ann
Their should be a new law intact, just think you have a loved one missing, its been years, you were told they were found. their is a privacy act so they are unable to disclose their location. they may have a mental illness, or maybe they have been brain washed. but your hands are tied...help me change this law, and please anyone, help me find my mom...Im begging you.

Mother Cloudia Leslie Wells was found alive but there are some very aggravating and hugely unfair circumstances that this family has had to go through..what can we do to help?
‎3/15/2011

UPDATED: Today at 4:43 pm I recieved the phone call That I have been...See More
Missing people from my FB friends families

1 comment:

  1. come to find out the talk show lied. they never comfirmed anything with the police, and stopped answering phone calls and e-mails. the police dept thinks i was lied to and decived by this talk show. but it still dosent make since why they lied. I Just want to find my mom:(

    ReplyDelete