Saturday, October 22, 2011

Family's Of The Missing


Stacy Michelle Arriaza shared a link.
www.wkbn.com
Atty. David Engler sent a letter to Trumbull County Prosecutor Dennis Watkins Tuesday, requesting an outside prosecutor in the Felicia and Cody Beemer case. The two are accused of raping their daughter during a visit at CSB.
 ·  ·  · about an hour ago · 
    • Samantha Lee Sloop makes me wanna cry... couldnt she just have killed herself.. seriously then she wouldnt of had to live without him... how selfish. !
      15 minutes ago · 
    • Carol Burns I am so angry I can hardly see. Yes, it breaks my heart too, however, it happening way too much and needs to stop now. It seems our justice system doesn't care what happens to our children anymore and it literally makes me sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment