Thursday, September 22, 2011

Amber Alert


  • I'm seeing a lot of support from Canada. Thank you all for joining the search for Baby Kate! Please feel free to post her flier to your tree and add a pink bow for effect! if you want to share your picture please email it to findkate@sylarnewtonfoundation.org and we will post to the wall. It's possible for her to be anywhere so we need to leave no stone unturned! ♥
     ·  ·  · 18 minutes ago
  • Bonnie Chapman and 18 others like this.
    • Vernie Francis I agree
      16 minutes ago · 
    • Gail Squires-Desy I have been around since the beginning, it is very heartbreaking to me that I cannot take part in the physical things to help find Kate, but I am on daily and spread links to her various FB pages. :))
      9 minutes ago · 
    • Tammy Andrews Many in Canada learned of your cause when a BC boy was kidnapped and started a Facebook page and shared your link.
      21 seconds 

No comments:

Post a Comment